Digital Programme Management
We believe that the methodology used should be fit for purpose. Prince2 based waterfall methodologies have their place, particularly still in the public sector. Agile methodologies, particularly SCRUM and Kanban are increasingly the norm in the private sector and also the third sector. Occasionally a hybrid of waterfall and agile is appropriate especially where an organisation is still getting to grips with agile. We are comfortable using the appropriate methodology for the job in hand.
- UK Legislation Management using inhouse CMS
- Transport sector fares manuals
- MoJ Transforming Rehabilitation
- Digital Policing from front (via apps) to back (including MS Dynamics)
Ecommerce and Apps
- Major Ecommerce auction site development and acquisition integrations
- Specialist interest groups portal development
- Print management technology implementation
- Procurement management system development
- Implementation of Dynamics 365 and responsive portal technology for a charity involved in leadership development.
- Solution development for 3rd sector organisations competing to become Community Rehabilitation Companies within the MoJ Transforming Rehabilitation programme.
- Interim Programme Management of a bank wide, cross branded customer complaints management system. Major challenges included integrating the service whilst separating the brands and delivering ahead of the expected Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) deluge.
© Copyright KSP Consulting Ltd